The 2021 Call for Proposals Will Be Open November 11 – December 15, 2020
The National Association of REALTORS? uses a?speaker submission process?to evaluate speakers for the REALTORS? Conference & Expo.?All speakers?who are interested in being considered for a conference session time slot must?complete an application.
- Questions? Please contact CFPInfo@REALTORS.org.
- To view presentation guidelines, get information about the evaluation process, FAQs and more, please visit the Speaker Guidelines & Resources page for more details.
Topics for the 2021 REALTORS? Conference & Expo
The topics below are representative of the subjects presented at the REALTORS? Conference & Expo:
- Strategies to increase your profitability
- Tactics for growing your market share
- Ways to diversify your business
- Emboldening your brand
- Communications and relationship-building
- Lead generation and sales techniques for a modern market
- Motivational sessions with strategic takeaways
- Risk Management
- Strategies for Managing and Growing Teams
You are welcome to submit any topic of your choice, if you feel it would appeal to a portion of the REALTOR? audience.
About the Event
Approximately 20,000 REALTORS? and guests attend the event for the education, networking, motivation and fun. Attendees come from a wide variety of real estate backgrounds, but they have one thing in common: they are successful in their marketplace. In fact, the typical conference attendee reports making twice as much income from real estate as the average NAR member. Our conference attendees are savvy businesspeople, looking to stay ahead of real estate technology trends, customer service and legislative changes. Learn more about the event.